No longer banking industry disruptors, BigTechs and challenger banks have opened a Pandora’s box of sky-high customer expectations. FinTech has moved from “disruption to maturity,” becoming either a solid competitor or a ready-to-scale partner. This means it is now or never for effective collaboration between incumbent banks and FinTechs to fill in the gaps from front to back office to deliver meaningful CX and UX.
With the global COVID-19 crisis on the top of everyone’s mind, this need to transform and collaborate with FinTechs is stronger than ever.
In this webinar, we explored:
- How BigTechs and challenger banks’ unique strengths and capabilities are luring customers away from incumbent banks
- How to drive a middle- and back-end transformation through collaboration by design with FinTechs to deliver a better last-mile experience to customers
- How a structured approach for an effective collaboration can help inventive banks and FinTech scaleups move from open innovation to applied innovation
- How BBVA and Uber have joined forces to leverage the ecosystem and create an impact in the lives of their customers and potential customers
- How Capgemini can help banks undergo the necessary transformation